As featured on
By CLIFF HIGHTOWER Former State Rep. Jeremy Durham disagrees with reports of a $44,000 discrepancy in his latest campaign finance disclosure form. Durham told the Home Pages on Friday that any discrepancy in dollar amounts exists because the state won’t tell him what the balance should be on forms covering campaign funds from Jan. 16-June …
- Two teens charged for shooting children with BB guns in Nolensville
- Grassland Middle teacher moving forward through after-effects of battle with oral cancer
- Former Riverdale student charged with first degree murder in MTSU shooting
- Jim 'N Nick's Cool Springs location switches to quick-casual dining style
- Report: Southern Baptist Convention leaders ignored sexual abuse
- Headline Homes: March 2022
- Average annual value, no-movement clause final snags in Forsberg deal
- Brentwood apparel startup launches, dodges supply chain disruptions
- FPD officer assaulted during traffic stop Wednesday morning
- Corbin on LSU sweep: ‘This [expletive] means a lot to me'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.