As featured on
The new injection of capital will allow the business to double its workforce from three full-time employees to six and move into a Brentwood office space in January.
- Spring Hill approves construction of new traffic signal on U.S. 31
- Glen Casada files to unseat Williamson County clerk
- Williamson, Maury Counties shatter daily-average COVID-19 case records
- Brentwood woman identified as victim in fatal crash last week in Nashville
- Longtime Father Ryan coach, faculty member Joe Coode dies
- Board votes to approve open-zoned schools for WCS, but new law will bring change to process
- WCS school board votes for pay raises, added funds for staff and bonuses for psychologists
- Federal government to distribute free N95 masks
- House of Bread coming to Nolensville this spring
- Brentwood Police Chief Jeff Hughes to retire in February
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.