The Tennessee Department of Transportation has announced a variety of road construction projects through April 28 across Williamson County and Middle Tennessee:
- Nightly from 8 p.m.-5 a.m., there will be a lane closure for the final pavement marking, mill and inlay, and cleanup at the intersection of State Route 106 and Murray Lane.
- Resurfacing will close at least one lane on US 31 (State Route 6) from Hillview Lane to Country Road daily from 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and nightly from 8 p.m.-5 a.m.
- Construction of the Mack Hatcher NW Quadrant daily from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., which will see at least one lane closure on State Route 96 between Front Street and Boyd Mill Avenue for road widening.
- Widening of State Route 96 between Arno Road and State Route 252 (Wilson Pike) daily from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., with at least one lane closure on SR 96 for clearing and construction activities.
- Bridge Repairs on State Route 247 (Duplex Road) over Interstate 65 will close lanes on Saturday, April 10, and Sunday, April 11, from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. to drive piling and install precast parapet rail.
A full list of road closures throughout Middle Tennessee can be found here.