Enjoy the spring air and shop goods from local artisans at the Franklin Makers Market! Located on Front Street in Westhaven, Franklin Makers Market is free for all and features local and regional makers of hand-crafted art, jewelry, food, crafts and more. Local restaurants will be setup selling food and cocktails - enjoy a picnic lunch by the lake or sip and stroll as you shop.
Franklin Makers Market is committed to being a safe, socially distanced event. Please Mask Up.
- Williamson County family exchanges litigation over accusations of child abuse, murder
- Heritage Foundation names six sites in Williamson County in most need of preservation
- Police: Kentucky man pulls knife on Franklin bouncer, bouncer pulls gun
- Police say a woman stabbed herself in the Spring Hill Target
- Spring Hill woman sentenced to four years probation in 2020 identity theft case
- Brentwood football coach Ron Crawford leaving legacy of relationship, success
- Nolensville Police charge two Miami men in elaborate scam that stole thousands of dollars from victims across Middle Tennessee
- Teen charged after allegedly stealing vehicle in Brentwood, crashing in Nolensville
- 'You've got to be patient for a while:' state Rep. Scott Cepicky preps Spring Hill for future road construction
- William Logan Smitherman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.