The Franklin Farmers Market is a true Tennessee farmers market. From produce, fruit and dairy to baked goods and meats, you’ll find delicious fresh food at the Franklin Farmers Market. And because it’s all from local farms, the variety of goods increases and changes each week through the seasons.
- Starting Saturday, May 8th, 2021, repeats every week on Saturday until Monday, August 30, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Williamson County family exchanges litigation over accusations of child abuse, murder
- Police say a woman stabbed herself in the Spring Hill Target
- Police: Kentucky man pulls knife on Franklin bouncer, bouncer pulls gun
- Downtown Franklin’s charm jolted at times by loud noise from vehicles, say residents and merchants
- Heritage Foundation names six sites in Williamson County in most need of preservation
- Brentwood football coach Ron Crawford leaving legacy of relationship, success
- Nolensville Police charge two Miami men in elaborate scam that stole thousands of dollars from victims across Middle Tennessee
- Spring Hill woman sentenced to four years probation in 2020 identity theft case
- 'You've got to be patient for a while:' state Rep. Scott Cepicky preps Spring Hill for future road construction
- Teen charged after allegedly stealing vehicle in Brentwood, crashing in Nolensville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.