Working closely with families, Jamie Brown Kennedy offers individualized attention and strategy to help Williamson County students make informed decisions and effectively plan the critical steps required to apply to college. College admission is more selective than ever, and students must remain competitive among the applicant pool. As a college admissions expert with over 10 years of experience working with a range of admissions offices, she has helped students earn acceptance into private, public, research-based, and Ivy League colleges.
1:1 Services Include:
- High school course selection, sequencing, and strategy
- College list development
- Career & college major aptitude exam analysis and exploration
- Teacher recommendation advising
- Extracurricular enrichment strategy
- Interview preparation and interpersonal skills practice
- College essay help
- Standardized testing strategy
- Student resume presentation
- Customized college admissions roadmap and goal setting plan
- Scholarship advising
- Supervision of all college applications
- Insider tips to make applications stand out
Start Educational Planning Today. VISIT www.brown-kennedy.com.