For about the same cost as a week vacation, you and your family can have a whole summer of fun boating. We have locations on four different lakes in Middle Tennessee: Percy Priest, Old Hickory, Center Hill, and a new location at Tim’s Ford Lake. These meticulously maintained boats are for the exclusive use of our members. Members have unlimited use of the boats; plus we provide complimentary wakeboards, surf boards, stand up paddleboards, skis, kneeboards, tubes, and more for you and your family to enjoy! Creating memories that last a lifetime!
- Spring Hill drafts contract to sell Northfield Building to Crescendo Entertainment for $9.2 million
- Franklin ride-sharing business facing lawsuit from Nashville airport, highlights growing need for transportation options
- Northfield Building proposed to be re-purposed into one of largest music rehearsal venues in U.S.
- Nolensville Police arrest alleged car thief attempting to steal school bus
- CRIME REPORT: Brentwood police report only two crimes last week
- Former Franklin Police officer will always remember bond he had with his K9 partner
- Despite one member’s opposition, WCS board votes to approve school fees for 2020-21
- Renaissance High principal tells WCS board the school’s a place where students can thrive
- Williamson County Republicans and Democrats show up to early voting in similar numbers on first day
- JUST SOLD: Property transfers as of Feb. 4, 2020