400 block Murfreesboro Road Franklin Franklin Fire Department House Fire 3/26/20

The Franklin Fire Department responded to a house fire on Thursday morning on Murfreesboro Road caused by the malfunction of a dehumidifier in the home's basement. 

According to FFD Public Information Officer Jamie Melton, crews were dispatched to a single-story home on the 400 block of Murfreesboro Road at 10:41 a.m. and found a small fire that was quickly extinguished.

The fire caused minimal damage and non of the three occupants or their dog were injured in the incident that shut down part of Murfreesboro Road for over an hour.

400 block Murfreesboro Road Franklin Franklin Fire Department House Fire 3/26/20 2

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.