As of 7 a.m. on Thursday the following roads in the county are currently impacted by or closed due to high water, according to various public safety agencies.
- Trinity / Ladd Road
- Flat Creek Road
- Duplex/Commonwealth and Port Royal
- Kedron Road
- Arno Allisona Road
- Port Royal Road / Tom Lunn
- Owen Hill Road / Horton Hwy
- 4th Avenue / N. Margin
- Moran Road / Boxwood Drive and Old Natchez Trace
- Arno College Grove Road / Owen Road
- Horton Hwy / Webb Road
- Lewisburg between Mack Hatcher and the downtown area of Franklin
Rain has come to Williamson County, with the National Weather Service issuing a flood watch across multiple counties in Middle Tennessee. Storms are expected to bring in 1-3 inches of rain, with the Flood Watch in effect until 12 p.m. on Thursday.
That rain has already impacted a handful of roads all across county; Clovercroft Road & Wilson Pike, Trinity Road & Ladd Road, Flat Creek Road, Duplex Road & Commonwealth Drive, Port Royal Road & Tom Lunn Road and Old Kedron Road.
View below for an interactive map of all impacted roads.