As featured on
Photo courtesy of Jailhouse Industries By BROOKE WANSER Sheriff Jeff Long, who has served as Williamson County Sheriff since 2008, is being challenged for his position in the 2018 election by Leiper’s Fork resident Larry Montgomery. According to documents from the Williamson County Election Commission, Montgomery, of 5515 Joseph St. in Leiper’s Fork, picked up …
- Two teens charged for shooting children with BB guns in Nolensville
- Grassland Middle teacher moving forward through after-effects of battle with oral cancer
- Former Riverdale student charged with first degree murder in MTSU shooting
- Jim 'N Nick's Cool Springs location switches to quick-casual dining style
- Report: Southern Baptist Convention leaders ignored sexual abuse
- Headline Homes: March 2022
- Average annual value, no-movement clause final snags in Forsberg deal
- Brentwood apparel startup launches, dodges supply chain disruptions
- FPD officer assaulted during traffic stop Wednesday morning
- Corbin on LSU sweep: ‘This [expletive] means a lot to me'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.