Ebenezer United Methodist Church in Nolensville, Tennessee, celebrated their 150th Homecoming on Sunday, August 18.
Read more about the celebration here: https://nolensvillehomepage.com/ebenezer-150-years/
As featured on
By MATT MASTERS Nolensville’s Ebenezer United Methodist Church celebrated its 150th Homecoming Anniversary on Sunday, packing the church with believers and community members during two services. The historic African American church with its white walls and steeple saw a full house during the 11 a.m. service, so much that folding metal chairs were place at …
- Franklin artist brings life to new sculpture that will call Brentwood's Turner property home
- Grassland Middle teacher moving forward through after-effects of battle with oral cancer
- Former Franklin Fire chief Rocky Garzarek sentenced to probation in 2020 criminal case
- Report: Southern Baptist Convention leaders ignored sexual abuse
- Headline Homes: March 2022
- FPD officer assaulted during traffic stop Wednesday morning
- Longtime Brentwood baseball coach Bill Moore resigns
- Average annual value, no-movement clause final snags in Forsberg deal
- Brentwood apparel startup launches, dodges supply chain disruptions
- Two teens charged for shooting children with BB guns in Nolensville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.