Sunset Elementary Nolensville Volunteer Fire Department

The Nolensville Volunteer Fire Department responded to Sunset Elementary School around 1 p.m. On Tuesday after reports of smoke in the building.  

According to a NVFD Facebook post, the call was upgraded to a commercial structure fire and crews found an overheated HVAC unit which was the organ of the smoke and burning smell.

Crews checked the school for signs of heat and fire and cleared the scene. No one was injured in the incident.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.