Captain Fred Bennett (retired) of the Williamson County Sheriff’s Office passed away today after a brief illness. Captain Bennett joined the WCSO in the mid 1970’s as a Reserve Deputy. He became a full time deputy and worked his way up through the ranks to Captain of the Criminal Investigation Division. He retired in 2016. Our beloved Fred was a one of a kind gentleman who loved his career in law enforcement and serving the citizens of Williamson County.
- Franklin native to compete in American Idol in upcoming episode
- Franklin native wins golden ticket to Hollywood on American Idol
- Williamson County mask mandate to expire this weekend
- State to move to 1c phase of COVID-19 vaccine plan on Monday, anticipates increase in doses statewide
- Barn Dinner Theatre site sells for $1.9M+ to Franklin-based purchaser
- VOTE NOW! Guide to Williamson's Best Reader's Choice Awards
- What will happen to Bill Dorris’ infamous Nathan Bedford Forrest statue?
- Brentwood Town Center's Tapestry apartment complex sells for $130M
- CRIME REPORT: Home burglaries, stolen gun reported in Brentwood
- Berry Hill properties sell for $2M+ to Brentwood-based businessman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.