By REBEKAH JONES
Walking into this custom, all-brick Westhaven home, you will be taken back by the natural light, high ceilings and great floor plan. The home has four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, one half bathroom and 3,028 square feet.
A few highlights of the home include:
- Two master suites (one was built out in 2011)
- Hardwood floors on the main level
- Covered front porch
- Rear crushed granite patio
- Views of Ardmore Park
- Zoned for Pearre Creek Elementary School, Hillsboro Elementary/ Middle School, and Independence High School.
The kitchen features granite countertops, classic off-white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances (including the refrigerator) an oversized island with seating and a pantry. A large dining area negates the necessity of a formal dining room.
The newer owner’s suite, located in the rear of the house, has plush carpeting, sconce lighting, vaulted ceilings, huge walk-in closet, sauna, and bathroom with steam shower.
The original main level, master suite, with hardwood floors, would make a wonderful guest room or nursery.
Up the front staircase there are two additional bedrooms, a large bonus room and a full bathroom
Outside a private courtyard awaits. This space is perfect for tranquil summer nights at home or entertaining guests.
Community amenities include:
- Resort pools
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Residents/ town center/ clubhouse
- Golf Club
- Neighborhood elementary school
- Town Centre with: Grocery, shopping, Vandy doctors, dentist, dining, bank, and much more.
The home is being listed at $609, 900 by Diane Balciar with Kerr & Co Realty. For more information on the home or to schedule a visit, call (615) 972-2190 (cell), (615) 905-1408 (office) or email Balciar at email@example.com.