The number of coronavirus cases in Tennessee continues to climb, with the state Health Department reporting 784 cases as of Wednesday.
- Williamson Medical Center to place 200 employees on temporary furlough
- Fire breaks out at tow yard in Franklin, no injuries reported
- Gov. Lee orders nonessential businesses to close, stopping short of stay at home order
- Gov. Lee issues stay-at-home order after urging from health experts
- 161 area health care employees under quarantine
- Franklin hotel developer lays off 830 employees
- State steels itself for coronavirus surge
- COVID-19 update: State cases top 3,000
- 'Some kind of April Fool’s joke:' Williamson County state reps weigh in on accused lawmaker's re-election bid
- HOME PAGE COMMUNITY
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.