The Artclectic 2022 Preview Party was held at the lovely home of Sandra and Steve Hecklin, where Artclectic Chairs Donna Gilliam, Amy Manoukian and Kim Sandler Rhodes introduced this year’s featured artist, Grant Garmezy.
Artclectic will showcase 56 emerging and established artists, chosen by a panel of expert jurors, who will gather for University School of Nashville Association’s (USNA) signature fund-raising event.
In three days of gallery events, from October 20 to 22, art lovers will see an eclectic mix of paintings, photography, ceramics, jewelry, sculpture, and more.
Now in its 26th year, proceeds from the event are earmarked for the Artclectic Endowment Fund for Innovative Teaching.
Preview Party chairs were Grace Hu, Amy Huffman and Amy Katz and Diversified Trust was the party sponsor.
Beverages were donated by Lipman Brothers. Appetizers provided by Johnny Haffner Catering were Linville Cheese Dreams, open faced tomato sandwiches, new potatoes with crème fraiche and wasabi caviar, Ahi tuna skewers, and hot chicken stuffed Gourgeres.
A participating artist at Artclectic this year, Susan McVicker Jewelry displayed a trunk show at the preview. Margaret Ellis Jewelry also participated in the trunk show at the preview party.
Guests included participating artists: Mick Beisel, Barbara Hodges, Lisa Reed-Preston, Peggy Reeves, James Threalkill, Mclaine Richardson, Kiarah Whitehead, Randy Purcell, Steffon Hamulak, Andres Bustamante, Michelle Reeves, Christina Cohn, Audry Deal-McEver, Catherine Moberg, Joe Edward Swing, Stephen Hutchins, Dayo Johnson, Jacob Olds, and Amy Harms.
Others who attended the party were: Sarah and Nick Bishop, Melanie Block, Sam Yazdian, Ginger and Luke Sands, Alizah and Elliott Greenberg, Kobie and Mias Pretorius, Luci Crow and Ken Kraft, Tory and Will Fitzgibbon, Linda and Joel Gluck, Tonia Klein, Dara and Craig Frieberg, Joanna Hall, Elizabeth and Edvin Masic, Anna Cramer, Amy and John Sullivan, Glynis Sacks and Martin Sandler, Ranee Daboo and Eric Kopstain, Ali Perry, Lynda Jones, Susie Ries, Lori and Seth Seigle, Jessica and Andrew Ginsberg, Magda and Stephen Schleicher, Jennie Zagnoev, Tammy Parmentier Jones, Phillip Jones, Divya Shroff, Matthew Hargis and Robyn and Sam Yazdian.
Artclectic events, to be held at University School of Nashville, will be:
Innovators Reception, October 20, 6 to 6:30 p.m.
Patron Party, October 20, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Bourbon Tasting, October 21, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
ARTbash Party, October 21, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Artclectic Gallery and Discovery Day, October 22, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Multi-agency investigation underway after human skeletal remains found near Clovercroft Road
- Franklin Gun Shop owners plead guilty to Federal charges, sentencing set for 2023
- Football Roundup: Page advances to second consecutive 5A state championship game
- Headline Homes: October 2022
- Five Free and Cheap Family Things To Do in Middle Tennessee
- TSSAA state football playoffs week four preview
- Kentucky State Sen. appointed as next Tenn. Department of Health Commissioner
- Franklin Theatre hosts benefit concert for local baby in need
- Franklin Road opens five lanes for Thanksgiving Holiday, project to be completed by end of year
- Spring Hill Christmas tree lighting ceremony set for Dec. 7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.